Six Things CBD Does For Your Pet
In this Pet Corner of my site, I hope to help you learn about how CBD can benefit your pets. If you have questions click here.
- Reduces Seizures: CBD can reduce and manage seizures brought upon by epilepsy and other genetic disorders.
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety: CBD can help relieve stress caused by separation anxiety and noise phobias found in high-strung pets.
- Alleviates Arthritis: CBD can alleviate joint pains and get your pet moving around again.
- Mitigates Cancer Pain: CBD can help mitigate some of the symptoms of cancer such as pain and nausea.
- Anti-Inflammatory: CBD interacts with the receptors throughout the body and can act as an anti-inflammatory as well as immune-boosting agent.
- Boosts Your Pet’s Appetite: CBD can be a booster for your pet’s appetite, reduce nausea and alleviate digestive issues for suffering pets.
My Experiences with CBD and my dog
I am discovering the benefits of CBD for humans, I began using it for my dog when she was a 10 week old puppy. Because I was particularly interested in maintaining homeostasis (balance within the body systems) to be proactive with her health and well being. In sharing that information, I have become aware of the more restorative benefits that have been experienced by other dogs who are affected with normal aging and disease. The owners of the fur babies are elated with the results and happy to share their stories. In this Pet Corner, I will feature the stories of the dogs and their owners as they wish to share,
The way my fur baby loves her CBD oil is licking the drops from a spoon. Other users have said they put the drops on a piece of food, like bread and feed it with kibble.